March 15, 2013

Bring your body baby, I can bring you fame

I thought while I'm in London it's time for another cover songs post. Here it goes.



  1. The Kooks - All That She Wants (by Ace of Base): Great song in general, the Kooks version sounds lighter somehow and very "indie".
  2. Disturbed - Shout 2000 (by Tears for Fears): Of course this is a very different genre from the original version. I like both, this one is definitely a bit harder ;)
  3. Cœur de Pirate - Wicked Games (by The Weeknd): I love love love the original song! Hwat I like about this version though, is the vulnerability in her voice. Also, it's always good to hear a cute little voice singing naughty words.
  4. Jayesslee - Gangnam Style (by PSY): Seriously, who can still listen to this song without being sick? Anyone? Well, me neither. Except for this cover. It is beautiful!
  5. Northern Lite - Clocks (by Coldplay): I never know whether I like Coldplay or not. But I definitely like this cover!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogverzeichnis