March 1, 2013

I got this feeling on a summer day when you were gone



Icona Pop - I Love It

The last week was very stressful, the weekend was great, though… It started out with a house party at the apartement of a good friend of mine which was a lot of fun even though I was veeeery tired because I had had an exam in the morning (which went great by the way!). On Saturday the partying went on but first I had to buy moving boxes and a few other things. It was snowing very badly but I took these two pretty pictures that day:



But still, I'm very glad that it has stopped snowing and that it's a bit warmer now. In the evening I met with a couple of friends, had a couple of beers and went to a party later on. 
On Sunday, I went to an Indian restaurant with my flatmates as a goodbye dinner. The food was reaally delicious but it was kind of expensive. This is what I had:


I got the keys to the new apartement on Monday! Marie (my soon to be flatmate) and I also carried some of her stuff to the new apartement and some friends helped me to carry my dresser upstairs. We ordered pizza afterwards. Also, I started a course in HTML on Monday. 
I also went to that course on tuesday. Furthermore, me and some friends went to Dresden (which is a one hour train journey from Chemnitz) to do some shopping and just to have a girly day out. I bought  three belts, a bracelet and this hat:


Part two of my course started on Wednesday, it's about PHP. Afterwards, I went to a DIY market to buy paint for my room. I decided on a light grey, which I painted on Thursday. It turned out like that:


I did it on my own and it took me almost six hours but it was totaly worth it! I think it's looking great.
Today was the last day of my course and I don't feel like I have learned a lot… But I'm sure a few things will stick to my mind. The rest of the day, I spent with bringing the rest of my things upstairs, which was very exhausting, so I'm going to spent the evening with relaxing. I have to get up quite early tomorrow since I'm travelling to Berlin (where I'm going to stay for almost one month!!!).

What I did this week
What I ate: Indian, a lot of catine food
What I drank: beer and water
What I watched: One Tree Hill
What I read: Mockingjay, a lot of HTML, CSS, PHP etc.
What I thought: I want spring!
What I bought: Belts, bracelet, hat, paint, moving boxes…
What I planned: one month Berlin and three days London

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogverzeichnis