March 11, 2013

Where do bad folks go when they die


Nirvana - Lake Of Fire

So, let's see what I did last week. On Saturday I arrived in Berlin. I went by bus from Leipzig which went great and I think I am going to do this more often from now on. For 8 € it's definitely the cheapest option out there. 

On Sunday I went to the fleamarket in Mauerpark but I didn't really find something. I like the atmosphere of fleamarkets an I like looking and old things but I never really buy anything… I don't know why.
I also went on a little walk around that area and took some pictures:




Afterwards I saw the Füchse Berlin defeat TuS N-Lübbecke by 35:25. It was a great game and I enjoyed watching live handball again!

The next day I went shopping and you have already seen what I bought so I won't go into it much longer. I just have to mention again how amazingly beautiful the weather was that day.
And it got even better on Tuesday! 


I went on a long walk in the city center of Berlin and enjoyed the sun! I will do a seperate post on that later on because I want to include a couple of pictures that I took that day.
Wednesday was just a lazy day, it's nice to have one of those from time to time ;)
On Thursday I met up with a friend in Prenzlauer Berg. I know him from my time in London, he's from Hamburg and doing an internship in a hospital in Berlin at the moment. We went in a cute café and it was great to update eachother on our lives.
The cold came back on Friday… I spent the day with my mom in Potsdam where we had a guided tour to Einsteinturm and Der Große Refraktor. It was freezing and I am really surprised I didn't end up with pneumonia or something like that. It took my body hours to get warm again. The tour was very interesting though. 
I met the friend from London again on Saturday. We went to some night clubs but first I went to the cinema with a friend. We watched "Nachtzug nach Lissabon". I loved reading the book even though I couldn't remember a lot about the plot because it has been ages since I read it. It all came back by watching the film though an I thought it was really really good. It got some bad reviews but maybe you really need to read the book first. Probably that is a bad thing because the film should be independend from the book but honestly, when is this truly the case? I think it's a very interesting film and I really need to travel to Lissabon one day!
When we left the cinema it was snowing. I can't see it anymore, it's terrible! I want spring! I can't take the winter anymore! And I am really looking forward to rainy London at the moment because everything is better than snow right now. 
This is how it's looking outside my window right now and not even a week has passed since I took the picture above :(

Sunday, I spent mostly in bed with quite a bad hangover…

What I did this week
What I ate: Rosinenschnecken
What I drank: too much Gin Tonic...
What I watched: The Good Wife
What I heared: the new Hurts album Exile
What I read: This Is A Call
What I thought: Berlin will always be my home
What I bought: this
What I planned: my days in London and what I need to take back to Chemnitz for my new flat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogverzeichnis