March 4, 2013

Now Im sitting here, sipping at my ice cold beer, lazing on a sunny afternoon.


The Kinks - Sunny Afternoon


HAUL!

Today is such a beautiful sunny day! I went shopping (I need to enjoy the shop variety of Berlin as long as I am here ;) )
First I went to dm which is a drug store chain in Germany, selling very inexpensive but great products. What I bought there:

Schwarzkopf Brilliance Intensiv-Color-Creme in 843: This is the coloration that I am using for quite a long time now and I am still very happy with it (which means a lot since I am usually getting bored of my hair colour very fast)

Balea Med hand cream: I have never tried it before but I needed a handcreme because I forgot to take one with me to Berlin (as if I don't have enough hand creams already…) and my hands are really dry at the moment. This was the cheapest one but seems to do the job quite well.

Balea Bodylotion Hawaii Pineapple: This is smelling amazing! Like freshly cut pineapple, you want to eat it! I bought these limited editions before and they are never super moisturising but since I already use a moisturising shower gel this will definetly be enough.

alverde clear peeling mask for blemished skin: This is part of my everyday skin care routine and I ran out so I had to repurchase. It works - I love it.

Garnier natural beauty shampoo + conditioner arganoil and cranberry: I'm using these since I started dying my hair red and I really like them. They smell nice and are silicone and paraben free, plus I really think they really are protecting my hair colour from fading out, atleast for a while.

Balea desinfecting hand gel: It's always good to have one of those in your bag especially if you're taking public transport ;)

elmex toothpaste: I'm using this since I am using toothpaste for grown-ups. Nothing more to say about it.

I bought a lot of basics because I didn't want to take loads of stuff with me to Berlin, so I am just going to leave them here at my Mom's place when I'm going back to Chemnitz.

I didn't want to buy anything else because I'm saving money that I can than spend in London but the weather was so nice so I walked around Ku'damm for a while and ended up in Urban Outfitters which is bad bad bad if I want to save money… I could buy almost anything in there. BUT I behaved - almost. I found this jacket in the sale:


It was reduced from 72€ to 32€ and with the 20% student's discount I only paid 25,60€. I know that I will get a lot of wear out of this in spring so it was an absolute bargain!

That's it from my haul. I wish you all a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogverzeichnis