March 29, 2013

I'm like the ringleader, I call the shots

And here goes another cover post. If you're already bored by them just skip it!



  1. Boyce Avenue - Circus/Just Dance (Britney Spears/Lady Gaga): I don't really like those to songs, it's just not the kind of music I'm listening to. This cover however combines them very well and turns them into something different.
  2. Untertagen - Dreh den (Indie-)Swag auf! (Money Brother): Germans might remember this song by Money Brother. It was so bad that it was kind of funny. The cover is actually quite good. Well, obviously, the lyrics are still not very meaningful or poetic but atleast they are making it sound good.
  3. Ortopilot - Hey Ya (Outkast): The original is a classic for my generation. This cover is not as danceable as the Outkast version but I love Ortopilot and I'm sure there will be a lot more of his covers in this series.
  4. Of Monsters and Men - Kids (MGMT): Of Monsters and Men are so great! They are definitely one of my favourite bands at the moment. And this cover is so cute!
  5. Smith & Burrows - Only You (Yazoo): Such a beautiful song! And such a beautiful cover! I love the singer's voice.

PS: I started a cooking blog and posted the first entry on a veggie pasta sauce today. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogverzeichnis