March 24, 2013

I wear my headphones as you speak


LONDON HAUL

As I've promised I want to show you what I bought in London:

Two tube tops from Next: I like to wear those underneath light and seethrough tops. And if spring comes eventually, I will get a lot of wear out of them

Tangle Teezer: I was planning to buy this because everyone keeps raving on about this and my hair tends to be very tangled. In Germany it's slighty more expensive and I have only seen it in pink so far which isn't my favourite colour… It actually is quite good but I had been expecting more of it because of all the good things I heard about it.

Collection 2000 Concealer: Again, I was planning to buy this because all the British blogger and youtuber are loving it so I wanted to give it a try. Because I want to empty the concealer that I'm using right now first, I haven't really used it and can't say anything about it yet.

Revlon Colorstay Foundation: At the moment this is my everyday foundation and I had to take the chance to get a bottle in the UK

Lush Lip Scrup (Popcorn): I was also planning on buying this because it is cheaper in the UK than in Germany. I love it! It's tasting really good ;) and also does a good job scrubbing the lips.

Pyjama from H&M: Simi's flat was veeerry cold and I had only a pair of sleeping shorts with me so I needed to buy something slightly warmer. I thought this was really cute, I looove Bambi!

And that's it already! I spent most of my money on food :)

Tomorrow I'm going back to Chemnitz and the next week will be all about moving and buying furniture...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogverzeichnis